Click on the links below to reveal the answers. 

If your query is not listed, please contact us.

What is the CCA?
The Conservative Councillors’ Association exists to support Conservative councillors in local government and to give them a voice within the Conservative Party. To read more, please click here.
Who runs the CCA?
The Conservative Councillors’ Association is an independently run organisation managed by the Local Government Board. The board is elected annually by members of the CCA.  To contact a Board Member, please click here.
How do I contact the CCA?
If you have any queries or would like further information please email cca@conservatives.com.
I cannot log on to the secure area, what am I doing wrong?
Passwords for the secure area have recently changed.  If you have lost your password, please click here and change your password.