CCHQ and the Campaign Toolkit Team are dedicated to giving you all the help you need to campaign effectively.
As part of this, they have introduced a series of training video guides taking you step by step through many campaigning tasks.
One you've logged into Campaign Toolkit, go to the Help and Guidance section, where you will find the Video Guides folder with all of the new content.
Some examples of the latest training to be uploaded include:
- Completing your nomination form
- Delivering your message
- Creating target voter audiences
- Getting started with VoteSource
- GOTPV using the VoteSource app
- Input Results from Get Out The Vote
- Mail Merging from VoteSource
Simply find the video you want to watch, and it will play right within Campaign Toolkit. If you have any suggestions for further videos the team can add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.