The Conservative Councillors' Association is offering a special membership for Conservative council candidates who have been selected to run in the 2020 local elections. The scheme is also open to those who are on the approved council candidate list for 2020. Candidates are able to join the CCA for a special rate of just £12, allowing them to benefit from the services provided by the CCA during the crucial months in the run up to their elections.
- Weekly email bulletins containing the latest campaigning information and news updates from the CCA and the Conservative Party
- Discounted members’ rate at events
- Access to CCA online resources in the secure area of our website
- CCA campaign support including our campaigning packs and guides
- Opportunity to bid for CCA campaign grants
- Free website platform campaigningforyou.com where candidates can choose from two branded templates to set up their own website
- Free CCA.voice magazine, issued quarterly
- CCA staff on hand to help with your research and policy queries, campaigning needs and much more
How to pay your subscription
To pay your subscription easily and quickly using a credit/debit card or PayPal account, please enter your Full Name below and click 'Buy Now' to be taken to our online payment facility.
To pay by an electronic transfer, please see our bank account details below:
Account Name: Conservative Councillors’ Association
Account Number: 13850307
Sort Code: 20-94-48
Reference (for individual payments of £12): Your Surname & Association
To pay by cheque, please click here to download an application form and send it to the CCA with your subscription.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot accept your payment over the phone and it will take a few days until we process your payment. You will receive a receipt of your payment and your login details for the CCA Member Area once your payment have been processed.
|Candidate Membership Form 2019-20||214.75 KB|