The Conservative Councillors' Association is offering a special membership for Conservative council candidates who have been selected to run in the 2021 local elections. The scheme is also open to those who are on the approved council candidate list for 2021. Candidates are able to join the CCA for a special rate of just £12, allowing them to benefit from the services provided by the CCA during the crucial months in the run up to their elections.
- Weekly email bulletins containing the latest campaigning information and news updates from the CCA and the Conservative Party
- Discounted members’ rate at events
- Access to CCA online resources in the secure area of our website
- CCA campaign support including our campaigning packs and guides
- Opportunity to bid for CCA campaign grants
- Free CCA.voice magazine, issued quarterly
- CCA staff on hand to help with your research and policy queries, campaigning needs and much more
How to pay your subscription
To pay your subscription easily and quickly using a PayPal account or by Debit or Credit card, please type in your Association name and press buy now. If you don't have a PayPal account, you should have the option to checkout as a guest.
To subscribe via bank transfer, please see our details below:
Account Name: Conservative Councillors’ Association
Account Number: 13850307
Sort Code: 20-94-48
Reference (for individual payments of £12): Your Surname & Association
Due to the team's current working arrangements, please avoid subscribing via cheque where possible. Where this is not possible, please address the cheque to the CCA and send to CCA, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot accept your payment over the phone and it will take a few days until we process your payment. You will receive a receipt of your payment and your login details for the CCA Member Area once your payment have been processed.
|Candidate Membership Form 2020-21.pdf||439.58 KB|