The Conservative Councillors' Association has offered a special membership for Conservative council candidates who have been selected to run in the 2022 local elections of £20. The scheme has also been open to those who are on the approved council candidate list for 2022. Candidates are able to join the CCA for a special rate, allowing them to benefit from the services provided by the CCA during the crucial months in the run up to their elections. With local elections now less than a year away, we are now accepting new applications to join the CCA as a Candidate member for the 2021/22 membership year. Membership costs £20.00.
- Weekly email bulletins containing the latest campaigning information and news updates from the CCA and the Conservative Party
- Discounted members’ rate at events
- Access to CCA online resources in the secure area of our website
- CCA campaign support including our campaigning packs and guides
- Opportunity to bid for CCA campaign grants
- Free CCA.voice magazine, issued quarterly
- CCA staff on hand to help with your research and policy queries, campaigning needs and much more
How to pay your subscription
To pay by an electronic transfer, please see our bank account details below:
Account Name: Conservative Councillors’ Association
Account Number: 13850307
Sort Code: 20-94-48
Reference - Your Surname
To pay your subscription easily and quickly using a PayPal account or by Credit or Debit card, please enter your Association's Name and press Buy Now. There should be the option to checkout as a guest so you don't need to have a PayPal account to subscribe using this method.