Yourcllr.com is a free website platform for current CCA members.
The system will allow you too:
- Choose from two different and modern templates
- Add your own pages for example for local campaigns, information about your ward or for local residents to report a problem
- Add news stories and updates of your work as a councillor/campaigner
- Add photos and videos to illustrate your stories
- Manage your own links, categories and archives
- Connect your viewers to your social media profiles
- Join together for one website shared with others, for instance your ward colleagues, across your whole council group or fellow campaigners
How do I sign up for a website?
CCA Members can now sign up online for a yourcllr.com website. Please visit the sign-up page to complete the form.
Alternatively, you can download a hard copy of the yourcllr.com application form and return it to CCA, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ.
If you are an Association looking for the Bluetree Website Service, please click here to be redirected.
The CCA will e-mail yourcllr.com user guides once your website has been set up. If you already have a website and are looking for the guides, please log in to the Member Area.
|Yourcllr application form.pdf||341.98 KB|