Full Membership is open to all councillors from ‘primary’ councils, who are required to join the CCA throughout their time in office as a Conservative councillor. The membership year runs from 1st June to 31st May and the subscription level is currently £35 per member, per year.
Our services include:
- Weekly email bulletins containing the latest campaigning information and news updates from the CCA and the Conservative Party
- Discounted members’ rate at events
- Access to CCA online resources in the secure area of our website
- CCA campaign support including our campaigning packs and guides
- Opportunity to bid for CCA campaign grants
- Free website platform yourcllr.com where councillors can choose from two branded templates to set up their own website
- Free CCA.voice magazine, issued quarterly
- CCA staff on hand to help with your research and policy queries, campaigning needs and much more
How to pay your subscription
To pay your subscription easily and quickly using a credit/debit card or PayPal account, please enter your Council Name below and click 'Buy Now' to be taken to our online payment facility.
To pay by an electronic transfer, please see our bank account details below:
Account Name: Conservative Councillors’ Association
Account Number: 13850307
Sort Code: 20-94-48
Reference (for individual payments of £35): Ind - Your Surname & Council Name
To pay by cheque, please click here to download an application form and send it to the CCA with your subscription.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot accept your payment over the phone and it will take a few days until we process your payment. You will receive a receipt of your payment and your login details for the CCA Member Area once your payment have been processed.
|Individual Membership Form 2019-20||135.34 KB|